India Post GDS Maharahstra Recruitment 2021: There are 2428 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak in Maharashtra Postal Circle. The last date of application is May 26, 2021. 10th pass candidates can apply for these posts. There will be no written test. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit. Merit will be formed on the basis of achievements in 10th. If a candidate has a higher qualification, it will not matter. Only marks of 10th will be the basis of selection. Under this recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak, the posts of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak will be filled.
– Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Age will be calculated from 27 April 2021.
– The maximum age limit will be five years for SCs, three years for OBCs and 10 years for the disabled.
– Passed 10th class from recognized school education board. Must pass in Maths, Local Language and English in 10th. It is also necessary to have studied the local language by 10th.
– Candidates having more than the compulsory educational qualification will not get any preference.
– Receive 60 days basic computer training certificate from a recognized school education board.
– Candidates who have studied computer as a subject in class X or XII or higher class will be exempted from the certificate of basic knowledge of computer.
Pay scale (by post)
– Rs 12,000 to Rs 14,500 for BPM.
– Rs.10,000 to Rs.12,000 for GDS / ABPM.
– Candidates will be selected by preparing merit list on the basis of online submission applications.
– Candidates with higher educational qualifications will not get any preference. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in 10th.
– If the applicant has selected five posts as a priority and is selected for more than one post on the basis of merit, he will be selected for the same post.
Interested candidates can view detailed notification by visiting appost.in or appost.in/gdsonline