Karnataka High Court has invited applications for the various posts of Second Division Assistant (SDA). Interested candidates can see the notification and apply on the official website of Karnataka High Court at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates to apply for these posts should note that at present the application process is going on and the last date to apply is 24 September. The last date for submission of application fee or challan is also 27 September.
Vacancy DetailsLet us inform that this recruitment drive is being run by the Karnataka High Court to recruit 142 vacant posts.
Application fee- The application fee for general category and other backward class candidates has been fixed at Rs 350. Whereas the application fee for SC/ST and Persons with Benchmark Disability is Rs.200. Candidates can deposit the fee online through SBI Payment Gateway or by Challan, or at SBI Branch
Karnataka HC How to apply for Recruitment 2021
- First of all visit the official website of Karnataka High Court at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the notification number HCRB/SDA-5/2021.
- Now click on apply online.
- Fill all the information correctly in the application form.
- After that upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online or through SBI Challan.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form with you for future reference.
Note- Candidates are advised to check the notification by visiting the official website for the information related to the eligibility criteria.