RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 Out: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the results of the examination conducted for the post of Office Attendant. The results of the examination have been made available on the official website of the Reserve Bank. Candidates who have appeared for this recruitment test will get their result rbi.org.in Or at opportunities.rbi.org.in. A list with roll numbers of candidates who have been temporarily shortlisted for the written test has been made available on the website.
See results in the following way
– To check the results, candidates should first go to the official website, opportunities.rbi.org.in. – Then click on the result link in the current vacancy section on the homepage.
– A new page will open.
– Click on the relevant exam result link here.
– Now you will go to a new page again.
– A link to the roll number of provisionally shortlisted candidates will be available here.
– Candidates can check their result through this link.
– Download and print out the results if required.
The notification for recruitment of Office Attendant posts was issued by the Reserve Bank of India on February 24, 2021. The online application process started from this day. The last date to apply was March 15, 2021. The online exam was held on April 9 and April 10, 2021. Admid cards were made available to the candidates who participated in the examination on March 31, 2021.
A total of 841 posts of office attendants will be filled through this recruitment process. Candidates will be selected on the basis of online written test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Candidates who pass the written test will have to take the language proficiency test in the next stage. Detailed information is available on the Reserve Bank’s website.