Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for the Personality Test (Interview) of Civil Services Examination 2020. The interviews will start from 2nd August and end on 22nd September. Candidates who appeared for the interview can download their admit card by visiting the official website upsc.gov.in.
The Commission has decided to start the Personality Test from 2nd August 2021 only after reviewing the situation. In fact, the UPSC Civil Services Interview was earlier scheduled to start from April 26, 2021, but was postponed in view of the outbreak of the second wave of Kovid-19 across the country.
How to download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card for Interview.
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Interview’ tab on the right side of the home page.
- A new page will appear, click on E-Summon Letter link.
- A new page will appear, fill the details on it
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
- The candidates appearing in the interview will have to carry a list of documents with them on the date of interview. A check list will be given to the candidates with the required documents.
UPSC These documents have to be carried as per the checklist given by
1-Original documents in support of educational qualification
2-Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
3- Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
4- Photo ID proof
Apart from this list, the commission has also issued guidelines for the candidates availing the benefits of age relaxation, Indian language relaxation in the main examination, correction certificate etc.
final cut-off Qualified will be selected
Candidates who qualify the final cut-off (Main Marks + Personality Test Marks) will be selected for various posts in IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS and other Group A and B services.