The Union Public Service Commission has released the admit cards for the UPSC NDA / NA-I 2021 exam on Friday, March 26, 2021. UPSC NDA / NA-1 exam will be held on April 18, 2021. Explain that the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had issued a short notification for the National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2021. The admission process for the 147th course batch in the Army, Navy, and Airforce Wing of the NDA and the 109th batch of the Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) is to begin from 02 January 2022.
Candidates who have applied for UPSC National Defense Academy and Naval Academy or NDA 2021 exam can download the admit card through the official website. The official website of UPSC is upsc.gov.in. The application process for UPSC NDA / NA-1 examination started from December 30, 2020, till January 19, 2021.
- Examine the e-Admit Card carefully and immediately bring discrepancies, if any, to the attention of the Union Public Service Commission.
- In your complete correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission, mention your name, serial number, registration ID, and the name and year of the examination.
- To enter the examination venue, bring this e-Admit Card (printout) along with a photo identity card (original), whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session. Keep the e-Admit card safe till the declaration of the final result, as it is necessary to present it before the Services Selection Board.
- Please note that 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination, admission will be closed at the examination venue i.e. 09:50 am in the prenatal session and at 1:50 pm in the afternoon session, after the admission is closed, any candidate can enter the examination venue. It Will not be allowed.
- Candidates should note that they will not be allowed to take the exam at any place other than the venue mentioned on the e-Admit Card. If a candidate takes the exam at any other examination venue for any reason, his / her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates should note that during the examination they have no mobile phone (not even in switch off mode), pager or any electronic device or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smartwatch, etc. or any camera or Bluetooth device or any other device or associated accessory must not be in the on or off mode that can be used as a communication device. Violation of these instructions will lead to disciplinary action and will be barred from future examinations.
- Candidates will be allowed to carry a simple or simple wristwatch inside the examination hall/building. However, watches with any special accessories which can be used as communication devices or use of smartwatches are completely prohibited and candidates are not allowed to carry such watches in the examination hall/building.
- Answers marked with a PAN other than the black ballpoint pan will not be evaluated.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to wear a mask/face cover. Candidates who have not worn mask/face cover will not be given admission to the examination venue.
- The candidates have to bring a hand sanitizer in a transparent vial (small size) for their own use.
- Candidates will have to take care of social distance and personal hygiene within the examination hall/room and in the examination venue premises, complying with the norms of Kovid-19.