The primary and junior level exam for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test UPTET 2021 is in July 2021. Job-related notifications will be published on 11 May 2021. The online application will start on 18 May 2021 and its last date is 1 June 2021. The last date for submission of examination fees is 2 June 2021. This online form of can be completed before 3 June 2021. The exam related to this job will be held on 25 July 2021. The admit card will be available on 14 August 2021. The answer will be available on 2 August 2021. The result of this Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test UPTET 2021 exam will be declared on August 20, 2021.
Uttar Pradesh UPTET 2021 Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form
Examination Fee While making this job-related application, you must first submit the examination fee for the paper. In which there is only a ₹ 600 online application fee for General OBC and EWS candidates for the first paper. This is a mere ₹ 400 examination fee for SC ST candidates. For PH candidates with disabilities, there is only ₹ 100 online application fee.
For both papers, there is an examination fee of Rs 1200 for general, OBC, and EWS candidates for junior and primary levels. There is a mere ₹ 800 examination fee for SC and ST candidates. For PH candidates with disabilities, there is only ₹ 200 online application fee. You can deposit this examination fee through SBI I Collect Fee Mode, Debit Card Credit Card, Net Banking, and SBI E Challan.
- Hindi, English, Urdu, and Sanskrit languages are available for the primary level. In which, eligibility Bachelor Degree in Any Stream / Bachelor Degree in Any Stream having more than 50% route is required.
- A Master’s degree in any subject is required to pass a B.Ed degree in it.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with more than 45% of the route required. In which it is necessary to pass Master Degree in Any Subject B.Ed Degree.
- Ten plus two i.e. 12th pass in which at least 50% mark and 4-year B.ElEd of 4 years is required.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in which BTC Urdu / Special Degree is required. Please read the notification carefully for more information.
- Academic eligibility for Junior level in which master’s degree, master’s degree with more than 50% marks and B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam Passed / Appearing (Final Year) is required to pass.
- Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Degree with BTC Training in which 2 years exam is required to pass.
- Ten plus two intermediate exam comprising more than 50% of the route and B.LEd which is required to be a 4-year course.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with more than 45% of the route required. Or Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Degree (Passed / Appearing) degree must be passed.
- For more information, go through the official website and read the notification carefully.